If your loved one is suffering from mental health problems such as depression, Schizophrenia, anxiety, trauma or any mental vulnerability, you have come to the right place. The Safe Care Trust International offers outstanding private treatment and integrated care.
We have a team of leading consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists and other experts who can help you overcome your problems and feel positive again.
IOP is more intensive than traditional outpatient and is designed to achieve short-term stabilization and resolution of immediate problem areas. The patient and family are offered services by a team of professionals.
– Individual lives at home.
– Sessions may be conducted while the individual continues to go to work or school.
– Individual therapy is augmented by group therapies specific to the patient’s needs.
– Multiple professional disciplines work with the patient and family.
– Frequency of attendance is determined by the individual’s specific needs.
– Specialty programs available.
Acute inpatient hospitalization occurs only with a psychiatrists order for conditions that cannot be safely or effectively treated on outpatient basis.
– Safe controlled structured environment.
– 24 hours skilled nursing care.
– Intensive physician involvement.
– Psychiatrist bed multidisciplinary treatment team.
– Able to utilize both medication and psychotherapy as appropriate.
– Intensive treatment not available on an outpatient basis.
– Up to 10 hours of daily programming.
Day care is designed as an alternative to hospitalization. Day care program is time limited and concludes when the patients immediate presenting problem is stabilized or resolved.
– Patient continues to live at home but comes to hospital for care.
– Weekly psychiatric oversight & supervision.
– Skilled nursing intervention.
– Less intensive, less expensive alternate to hospitalization.