SAFE CARE TRUST INTERNATIONAL (SCTI)
Safe Care Trust International (SCTI), a Registered Trust is a psychiatric and drug rehabilitation centre established in 2014. Our aim is to provide quality treatment to the patients suffering from mental and addictive illnesses. We want to be able to help the vulnerable people of our society whether living in the neighborhood of SCTI or in the remote areas of Pakistan at a very little, or no cost. At present, about 65% of the patients are being charged a nominal per month fee of food and accommodation, other services such as medication, counseling, nursing care and medical care services free of cost. The patients are provided treatment and rehabilitation including medication, counseling/psychotherapy, indoor games and nursing care.
The rehab centre has capacity of 50 beds, wherein only male patients are admissible. As there is no government rehabilitation centre in the area, we hope to expand it up to 100 beds as soon as possible and thus provide the opportunity to the needy patients who cannot afford to go elsewhere for treatment. Currently the government isn’t able to provide its fair share of what’s needed to help people get a second chance at life. Therefore we are stepping up to figure out how to effectively serve the people with the targeted problems. We are living proof that treatment is more powerful then Punishment.
SCTI is believed to be a skillful facility and our focus is on successful recovery. We provide a continuum of care that bridges the gap of a hospital and home. Whether the patient needs the treatment for mental illness or for addictive disorders our team offers its best to help them recover and reunite with their loved ones.
- To become a leading health care choice for treatment of mental and addictive illnesses
- To be able to provide free or low-cost treatment to the impoverished people of society
- To be known for research and innovative pro- gram that are delivered in a comprehensive and integrated system of care
To provide spectrum of accessible, economic and beneficial health care services to all the people and families suffering from mental health issues and substance use & addictive disorders
ABOUT SCTI LOGO
- The LOGO on SCTI contains a picture of two hands encircling a Brain. This depicts our intentions of taking care of the mental difficulties faced by people. These difficulties can be mental or addictive in nature.
- Logo contains our domain name and its short form or the “Abbreviation”. Last thing that is in our logo is the “R”. This R represents that SCTI is registered facility and is recognized on national and international level as well.
REGISTRATION OF SCTI
SCTI is registered under Trust Act Ordinance 1882.